Friday, June 20, 2008

Some Exciting News To Share

For those of you who know me well, then you know a major part of my life is dedicated to the success of building a company I co-founded and love called OrganizedWisdom Health.

I'm thrilled to share some big news. We just raised a round of financing from ETF Venture Funds and several other strategic angels which will help us scale and grow in a big way.

Read the story in TechCrunch here.

Thanks to all of my friends and family who continue to support me everyday. It means a lot to me and keeps me going. To be sure, the life of a serial entrepreneur is never dull, but thanks to your support mine is usually fun and always worthwhile.

Now please go tell all of your friends and family to start using OrganizedWisdom Health! All feedback welcome.

No comments: